DAMAS is the ‘Dental Appliance Manufacturers Audit Scheme’. It is a quality management system designed specifically for the manufacturers of custom made dental appliances.
Once a year our laboratory is audited by a third party assessor to make sure that we conform to the specification. This is a set of criteria that will guarantee consistency and prove without doubt that we comply with the MDD and the MDR.
- We meet the requirements of the Medical Devices Directive (MDD) and the Medical Devices Regulations (MDR)
- We are registered with the MHRA
- We use tried and tested materials which help protect the health of patients
- We are geared up to meet the needs of both the NHS and the private dental market
- That we value the skills of our employees
- We care about the service that we provide
What does DAMAS do for us?
- Provides us with a method for organising our paperwork
- Saves the most precious commodity we have, TIME
- Ensures that we are well equipped if we are inspected by the MHRA
- Reduces waste
- Improves efficiency
- Cuts remake levels
- Highlights individual staff training needs
- Provides traceability throughout the whole manufacturing process
- Reduces complaints
- Attracts more customers
find out more